Russell A. Glick CPA, CDFA
- Owner of Russell A. Glick CPA, LLC Certified Public Accountants since 1986.
- President of Strategic Divorce Financial Advisors, LLC
- Providing expert tax services for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, gifts, and tax exempt organizations.
- Providing cash management for individuals.
- Providing write-up services using QuickBooks Pro.
- Providing financial and business advice.
- Preparing financial statements regarding audits, reviews, and compilations.
- Representing clients in problem resolutions with tax agencies.
Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts - CDFA Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
1977 - 1979 New York University - Earned a Bachelor of Science in the College of Business and Public Administration.
1975 - 1977 University of Hartford - Earned an Associate in Arts Degree
Memberships and Honors:
- NY State Society of CPAs.
- American Institute of CPAs.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts - CDFA
- 2003 and 2004 Businessman of the Year by the Business Advisory Council.
- Congressional Order of Merit presented by the Chairman and Executive Committee of the National Republican Congressional Committee.
- Co-Trustee of Non-Profit Foundations and Trusts.
- Member of the Film Society of Lincoln Center.
- Judge of Documentary Films.
- Treasurer of Granada Television International, Ltd.
- Business Advisor - Book Publishing "A Day in the Life."
- Jewish National Fund, Former President of the Young Leadership Committee.
- Involved in Mentor Program 2006, 2007 and 2008, internship for college students.
- Business Advisor - I Yell It Productions, International Women's Forum for the Arts.
- Business Advisor for the Council Republic Committee, particularly debt reduction and tax reform.
- Appeared in Who's Who in Young Business Leadership.
- NYNATAS New Media Committee.
- Selected for infomercial - Business Leadership.
- Involved in TV forum of Parents in Divorce regarding children.
- Member of the NY Television, Arts and Science.
- Certificate of Merit - Licensed Soccer Coach.
- Coach - PAL Hockey
- Participant in events for Big Brothers program.
- Tilles Center for the Performing Arts, Swing for Kids Program.
- Children's Medical Funds for Schneider Children Hospital.
- Member of Temple Sinai.
- Certification in mastering QuickBooks.
- Newspaper article - Great Neck Record Business Review.
- Newspaper article - Newsday - "Father's Rights."
- Certificate - PEACE program.
- Presented with The Manny Litwin Memorial Award - "Tennis Player of the Year Award."
- Lectured at FIT on the subject of Business Entities.
His interests include family, golf, tennis, travel, charities, swimming, and computers.
2010 - William Schultz, CPA
2008 - Ben Taublieb, CPA
2007 - Ira Edelstein, CPA
1998 - William Moser, CPA
1990 - Arthur Siegal, CPA
1986 - Abraham Blumenfeld, CPA